Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

my life, my thought


It's April, and I still stick in home.
University application finally done. I had applied both USM and UPU.
My chicken-heart was afraid of not being shortlisted by the university in KL area, so made a decision to apply USM at eleventh hour. :)
My first choice is the university in KL area, if the luck not to be my side again, well, I have to accept it.
Wish me luck.
I went for my first job interview last Friday. Don't know why, din't panic at all like before.(Yea, I scare to face stranger! I thought I will shiver during interview, but I'm not at the end! hehe.)
But, I failed for the job at the end. Hmm.. Why? Because I'm not a talkactive person, they need telemarketer+data entry. I just can be a data entry. :( Nevermind, this was such a nice experience to me.
Take public transport alone to a place where i never been and find the company alone...
Thanks to GPS, i used the gps function in my phone to find the company. XD
Feeling i'm growing up.
Back to leisured and carefree life. ;) but a bit bored sometimes.
so now trying to find a job on internet.
Wish me luck again.
I want to earn money by my own hand!
Want to gain more experiences too during this long holidays~~~

No comments: