Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fainted *.*


Know what i'm busy with these 2 days? Look at the bookmarks there. I'm busy with restoring back the original talking dictionary in my phone!!!
The original attached talking dictionary was missing after software(software or firmware, i dint see it clearly, ><) updating...!! Soooooooooooooooo regret to update the what firmware software, better stay in old version.
Then i tried to delete data and restore the factory setting. Still, the same. Dictionary gone.
I have no idea, that's really a very good and useful talking dictionary to me.
Tried to find solution on internet and china bbs.. there are some solutions, but seems that they are not what i want. i had been tried many method to restore it.. my eyes are tired enough to look at the laptop screen.
Anyone here knows how to restore the talking dictionary in Nokia Belle? (红色有“中”字的字典)
(Don't suggest me to format or what. It doesn't work!! And notes that can't be found in Ovi Store.)

No comments: