Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Good news


Went to KL again with friends. Watched 3D Titanic and shopping.
Titanic, for sure, it is a nice movie and touching story.
I'm so agree with my friend's say.
She said, " I felt a bit bored with re-watched it but it is really a touching love story between Jack and Rose. Their love story is just few days in the ship but short love story means more meaningful. "

Ahaa, I fell asleep when i watched this actually. =.= Because I'm too tired as I suffered from insomnia at the night before going. I just slept 2hours like that.
Slept discontinuosly during this movie.
After movie, shopping~ Finally i bought a pair of shoes.
Hmm.. price is quite expensive to me but i think it's worth since my feet are too mini size!
Buying shoes is such a big problem to me. Last few weeks ago, i walked almost all the shoes shop in shopping mall but failed to buy one. x.x
Finally i bought it in a shop named DoDo in TS.
There has a service to make my small feet to suit with the shoes.
:)
Thanks!
Received call today, calling me for start working by next week. :D
Good news, new life going to begin.
Look forward for it!

2 comments:

Angel_HuiMin said...

Congratulations for getting a job. And gahyou at the same time! ;)

dim sum said...

thanks! ahaaa.. i will do my best for the job..!:D