Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's gonna end...

Finally, it is gonna end, left 1 paper on next week.
I think many candidates now are on the relaxing mood. Aha, yea, I'm!
Toughest time had been gone. However, PA paper 1 is on the coming Tuesday, I need to concentrate on this paper since paper 2 was done in a mess. @@
Started to "clean and clear" my room and books. My room never seem tidy during my school time. Once I tidy up, it will be messy again in a short time. =.= Thanks to mum, she always helps me to clean my room when I schooling. I'm ashamed of this.
I like to scatter the books on the floor rather than put them in the shelves. Haha. Because my shelves are not enough to place them......
End of year, also, end of my form 6 life. New chapter of life is waiting for me, I looking forward to it. New challenge also standing there for me!! Huhu~ sounds good... I hope that my long holidays will be a meaningful journey. :)


This is my uniform which i started to wear it since form 1. Still in good condition.
Gonna say byebye to it. I stored it in my wardrobe already. hee.

Tell you guys, I just found this book in my shelves! Oh, how come i just found this after exam?!
I never notice its existence in this world. =.=

Wish me the best of luck!


No comments: