Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Dongzhi

Yesterday was winter solstice festival. That's a festival for reunion but since it's not a public holiday so i think many of you didn't gather for reunion. Right? 
Early in the morning, about 4am, i woke up from sleep already. o.o
I tried to sleep back but failed.=.= Hmm.. maybe i'm too excited for this festival?
I can't sleep too long these days, will automatically wake after sleeping for 4 or 5 hours.
Open laptop and waiting the time to pass.
Mum also woke up so early yesterday. Then i went out of my room and told her... "Mum, I'm hungry." =.=
Lol... Then we went for breakfast. 
After breakfast, started to make tangyuan! Tell you what, every year when my sis is at home, i'll ask them to wake me up to make tangyuan together, but hor nobody wake me up de..=.= I even have no chance to touch the glutinous rice. Everything is done after woke up!
Besides that, also help mum to prepare for the prayer. @@ It's so complicated for the prayer.
God bless my family.
I enjoyed my time. :)

Christmas is just around the corner!
Merry X'mas!
Hohohohohoho~


No comments: