Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

goodbye


the last day of october..
accompanied by biology books..
don't know how to settle it..
=.=
just left a sigh on it..

haiz~~

why torture myself to revise all of them?
how about just fail it?
an evil thought emerges in my mind..
><

as we growing up,

we become more and more complicated..
the way, the life, and the mind..
we are forced to face it..
no matter how u unwilling..
blotted by darkness..
i wish to see the brightness
after i settle the test----BIOLOGY~

GOODBYE.. October..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Suffer right?!
We seemed to complain about the BIO in Form 4,5 but when we come to Form 6 we will only know what is meant by memorizing!!!
I started to admire my own memorizing power~xD
U also can d la~
Faster finish it!!! Gogogo~^^

dim sum said...

the respiration processes make me crazy!!!!!
Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!