Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Ecole P @ Damansara Uptown



After few weeks in KL, hanged out with ex-roommate finally. There are too many cafes in KL compared to KK, it is difficult to choose one. She said she is more interested in this cafe where it is themed with "back to school" so my disease of choosing difficulty-solved. I always fell into breakdown when there are too much choices. Nevertheless, I fell into breakdown  too when there are too little choices. :/ Well, don't ask me to make decision.

Oh ya, finally we went to Ecole P @ Damansara Uptown.

Ecole P is decorated as a classroom. The tables are the ones we used to conteng during our school time. I think the tables were donated by somebody as there were series numbers. Many things in the old time like snacks, exercise books, etc. can be found here. It really brings me to time tunnel again and flash back those fond memories during school time. 

The day was a rainy day. The cafe was not so crowded. I like the silent atmosphere. 

Hmm... How about the food? To me, I don't have a sensitive tongue so it is ok la... But if you want to have proper meal here, not recommended. Hang out is ok.


This is what what roti canai. I forgot its name. Hmm.. The fork and spoon were useless to me when I ate this...

We will always bring along our best friend whenever hang out~~~






No comments: